- makena-s likes this
- ramblingsofasortadomesticgoddess said: I swore my parents and MIL to secrecy when I told them until I was ready to tell people myself. That’s very impolite of her to take away y’all’s joy of telling others, no matter her excitement!
- ramblingsofasortadomesticgoddess likes this
- heelhousewife likes this
- ohmydarlinbabies likes this
- pcospregnancydiaries posted this
* Please type 'past' in my search bar to read about my story. :) *
30 Mar 2013 : Positive home pregnancy test result, after 3 months of trying to conceive.
2 April 2013 : Second positive pregnancy test result.
16 April 2013 : Appointment with the nurse. Predicted due date 25 Nov 2013.
15 May 2013 : Blood test & urine test.
25 May 2013 : First scan <3 New due date : 21 Nov 2013.
4th July : 2nd scan. It's a boy! :)
21 Nov 2013 : DUE DATE!
This is a diary of my journey towards being a mum, being a healthy weight and being PCOS-free, with a healthy diet and exercise plan. :)
- 61 kg | 134 lbs (5 month goal weight - some point after I have the baby)
- 56 kg | 123 lbs (Final Goal Weight - Someday)
"Why are you going to chose failure when success is an option?" - Jillian Michaels.
So my mother-in-law (who I love) told her sister and her niece that I’m pregnant. :s I’m 100% sure because they came to visit gushing about me being pregnant and they were at my mum-in-laws just before the visited us.
My feelings :
2) WHY WOULD YOU TELL SOMEONE THAT I’M PREGNANT WHEN I HAVEN’T EVEN BEEN TO A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT YET?
3) WHY WOULD YOU TELL SOMEONE THAT I’M PREGNANT WHEN I’M NOT PAST MY 3 MONTHS STAGE YET?
4) WHY WOULD YOU DECIDE THAT IS IT YOUR RIGHT TO TELL PEOPLE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND GOOD NEWS?
I’m upset. The ladies she’s told are gossip centres and now the news will spread like wild fire in our sad, little Sri Lankan community, because no offense, but Z’s family are a bunch of women who love to talk.
I’m upset because I have only told immediate family and none of my closest friends know and now people I don’t even care about know? Without my consent?
Pregnancy is special and It’s up to the parents of a baby to decide who they tell and don’t tell the good news to.
I have a bone to pick with mum-in-law dearest.
Of course I don’t know exactly how they found out, maybe she didn’t tell them, but how would they know?! I’m going to speak to her and get to the bottom of this.
It’s not cool at all. The next time I’m pregnant I’m not telling my inlaws ANYTHING!
END OF RANT.